Saturday, July 16, 2011

"I've lived in good climate, and it bores the hell out of me. I like weather rather than climate." - John Steinbeck



You know the date is getting close when you can see the weather for your departure day in the 10 day forecast! The weather in Tucson, Houston, Newark, and Hamburg looks pretty good. There is a chance of storms in Houston & Newark, but hopefully I will miss them. Lord knows I don't want to be stuck in Newark longer than I have to! Anyone ever been to that airport? Can I get bagels there?

The one thing that is making me giggle is the high temperature in Hamburg for the day I arrive....not even 70! That's winter weather here in Tucson! So I suppose I'll wear sweats and bring my hoodie on the plane since the low in Hamburg is 57 and I'm arriving at 7:30 am. I have a feeling I'm going to be made fun of! Time to break out the cashmere....in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment